This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website. Check ourNew Reviewer
I spent over 4000.00 on furniture for my new condo at Ashley Furniture mid October 2019. Since spring Came
I have noticed a toxic Odor coming from my living room causing respiratory distress.
I went to the E R with an asthma attack . Before that day I kept having asthma attacks and could not even enter my condo without having respiratory issues , burning of the eyes and throat felt weak, shaky and like I was going to die. I actually had to sit in my car or outside in the cold or leave all my windows open to survive. After reading these posts I have the same issues with my health
In April when the weather warmed up it started making me sick .
I had an air quality company come out I had the maintenance company come out and they smelled the strong odor along with my daughter. It has been traced to the
Couch and loveseat I bought from Ashley Furniture.
We used a construction grade air scrubber with charcoal filter for a couple of days it did not help tried bowls of vinegar and tried baking soda and kept all windows and fans on to no avail I Need to get this out of my house as soon as possible and will stop by Ashley furniture today as I have spent
Over 400.00 With the air company alone not including my hospital bill that I will be getting and the damage to my lungs and body
I never heard about air gassing from furniture until the air company came out. Ashley should be sued As for the bedroom sets and table and chairs I think are ok but will find out in the near future also I cant believe they would sell this toxic furniture
They should be shut down
User's recommendation: Stay as far away as possible toxic furniture.
Preferred solution: Full refund.