Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania

bought our brown "leather" Ashley furniture sectional on line, was delivered and I couldn't stand the smell! it was a heavy saw dust mixed with chemical smell.

I had to put sheets & blankets over the couch to sit on it & i couldn't let my head touch it. Not realizing this toxicity was an issue, we kept the couch and my daughters and I have been to neurologists, rheumatologists, cardiologists, our pets have nearly lost their lives from some "unknown" toxin. Our health continues to deteriorate and the fumes from this couch have not gotten better but on the contrary, the air quality in the room where the couch is, has only gotten worse. This has destroyed my family as we are sick and fatigued all the time and don't have the $ to replace the couch.

We are spending all of our time at the Dr. & vet.

Ashley furniture is responsible!

• toxic leather sectional

Comments

Marcelline

I had this issue too, I tossed the sofa and recliner. It took me removing them from home, and deep cleaning house to remove the smell and any chemicals left behind, to even start feeling semi human again. No sofa is worth dying for.

Get rid of the dam sofa. No brainer. Who cares if you sit on the ground this is your life.

Ashley Furniture Reviews