bought our brown "leather" Ashley furniture sectional on line, was delivered and I couldn't stand the smell! it was a heavy saw dust mixed with chemical smell.
I had to put sheets & blankets over the couch to sit on it & i couldn't let my head touch it. Not realizing this toxicity was an issue, we kept the couch and my daughters and I have been to neurologists, rheumatologists, cardiologists, our pets have nearly lost their lives from some "unknown" toxin. Our health continues to deteriorate and the fumes from this couch have not gotten better but on the contrary, the air quality in the room where the couch is, has only gotten worse. This has destroyed my family as we are sick and fatigued all the time and don't have the $ to replace the couch.
We are spending all of our time at the Dr. & vet.
Ashley furniture is responsible!