Orlando, Florida

I paid a fortune for two Durablend red couches, only after a hearty assurance of quality and durability from the store owner, himself.....right, with "dura" right in the name of the product....NOT! The sofas weren't even used much and are protected from light...but suddenly they both started delaminating in different sections.

Naturally, the storefront was closed down when I returned with a box of flaked, red "durabond".

Don't buy ASHLEY!...so dishonest and with no recourse. Thing is, the store KNEW about the issue and lied right to my face. Ashley should be forced out of the industry.

I have never had a product so unbelievably bad.

If I could afford to replace them I would...but I'm forced to cover them with sheets and sewn seat covers. Every day I have to sweep up flakes....shame on you Ashley, for not making this right.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Amrom

I'm very sorry to hear you are having issues with your living room furniture. Can you please send us your purchase information, including the store where you purchased, to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box. We would be happy to try to help.

Thanks,

Daniel

#1209486

This happened to me to. Leather does not flake.

Bought a leather repair kit but doesn't work cause this is not real leather. The cover peels off

Ashley Furniture Reviews