I paid a fortune for two Durablend red couches, only after a hearty assurance of quality and durability from the store owner, himself.....right, with "dura" right in the name of the product....NOT!The sofas weren't even used much and are protected from light...but suddenly they both started delaminating in different sections.
Naturally, the storefront was closed down when I returned with a box of flaked, red "durabond".
Don't buy ASHLEY!...so dishonest and with no recourse. Thing is, the store KNEW about the issue and lied right to my face. Ashley should be forced out of the industry.
I have never had a product so unbelievably bad.
If I could afford to replace them I would...but I'm forced to cover them with sheets and sewn seat covers.Every day I have to sweep up flakes....shame on you Ashley, for not making this right.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Loved the set but after a couple of months the middle seat was sinking, but After turning it over the wood split where the knot was, then comes the..."
- "I brought the sofa from Ashley furniture store 2 years ago which is very bad condition right now. I brought the warranty for $499 for 5 years so I called..."
- "We have no kids. Just me and my husband. I only wipe the furniture w a dry rag. One year and 5 months later. It is ripping apart. Customer service..."
- "I bought top of the line Pergo Flooring with the Gold under layment and some sort of seal for below that. We were told it had a lifetime warranty and..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "I am very disappointed in your services. I was SUPPOSE to have a flight out of Clarksburg, WV on July 7th, 2016, however, that did not happen. My flight was..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."