Ashley Furniture - Two New Sofas Totally Peeling

I paid a fortune for two Durablend red couches, only after a hearty assurance of quality and durability from the store owner, himself.....right, with "dura" right in the name of the product....NOT!The sofas weren't even used much and are protected from light...but suddenly they both started delaminating in different sections.

Naturally, the storefront was closed down when I returned with a box of flaked, red "durabond".

Don't buy ASHLEY! dishonest and with no recourse. Thing is, the store KNEW about the issue and lied right to my face. Ashley should be forced out of the industry.

I have never had a product so unbelievably bad.

If I could afford to replace them I would...but I'm forced to cover them with sheets and sewn seat covers.Every day I have to sweep up flakes....shame on you Ashley, for not making this right.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 07 #1209486 Santa Ana, California

This happened to me to. Leather does not flake. Bought a leather repair kit but doesn't work cause this is not real leather. The cover peels off

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ashley Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ashley Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about