I paid a fortune for two Durablend red couches, only after a hearty assurance of quality and durability from the store owner, himself.....right, with "dura" right in the name of the product....NOT!The sofas weren't even used much and are protected from light...but suddenly they both started delaminating in different sections.
Naturally, the storefront was closed down when I returned with a box of flaked, red "durabond".
Don't buy ASHLEY!...so dishonest and with no recourse. Thing is, the store KNEW about the issue and lied right to my face. Ashley should be forced out of the industry.
I have never had a product so unbelievably bad.
If I could afford to replace them I would...but I'm forced to cover them with sheets and sewn seat covers.Every day I have to sweep up flakes....shame on you Ashley, for not making this right.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "I have had this sectional couch for a little over two years but it has started to peel. It was bought at Ashley Furniture in Davie, FL a little over..."
- "THE WORST FURNITURE BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!! Delivery men left couch wedged in the doorway, couldn't fit it in, so they left it right there and left!!! I purchased a whole..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "IF you’re in a hurry, just watch the video https://youtu.be/SwRDVoFxK9A The rest is what led up to it. When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "I had a five month old German Shepherd and I was taking him regularly to Banfield Pet Hospital on 6134 E. Colonial Dr Orlando, FL 32807, every time we..."
- "I bought top of the line Pergo Flooring with the Gold under layment and some sort of seal for below that. We were told it had a lifetime warranty and..."