Palm Coast, Florida

Furniture delivered 9/18/18. Advised store and Customer care of issues.

Warped night stand, firm on top of dresser, hump in mattress and most of all the furniture didn't have the same brushed outline as it did in the store. My sales person advised me to contact Customer Care. Customer Care advise it was probally was the lighting and the furniture could not be return and I was stuck with the it and they would send someone out to check the issue, but keep in mind my days are still ticking by. Also whenever you SIGN for the furniture that means you are satisfied with it.

The Deliverly Man pushes a pad at you and says sign here that you received it. Quit naturally you are going to sign it to let him be on his way. Because you are all excited to receive your new furniture, then to take to time to inspect it. I could see if I've had the furniture for over a month.

All I am asking is to hold up to your Standards CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. I've spent over $8000 on a bedroom set and mattress and this is how you treat paying customers. I hope this reaches the right CORPORATE personnel "President" of the company to see how proud he is of his company.

I am a Senior Citizen on a fixed income. Thats really sad.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments