On 1/18/2021 I made a purchase in your Co-op City store, a week later when I pulled out my skirt to wear I saw it still had a sensor on it, I was upset, I then went to get another skirt again it had a sensor on it when I looked at all the things I purchased every item had sensors on them. I called the store the person said bring them back with your receipt like I was lying.

On 1/30/2021 I went back to the store I got the store a sign was on the door closed, a gentleman came to the door and said we don't have heat someone is here fixing it now go walk around in stop n shop I will come get you in half hour. I told him the reason why I was there, and I came from out of town from Bridgeport I asked can you just remove the sensors he said I will get you in half hour. Well over a half hour came I called the store a woman answered I explained to her what happened she said they our still working on it come at 1 pm. I said can u just take off my sensors off my clothes I have to get back to Bridgeport to take my daughter to work no we can't take them off she said just wait come back at 1 this time it's 11:00 am.

Ok so I sit in my vehicle until after 1pm when I called back the woman said we are not open I don't know what it will be another 2 hours. I asked her can you take my sensors off I have been out here for 3 hours waiting because yall keep telling me too wait. She said no we can't remove your sensors no one can come in the store I asked 3 times for them to remove my sensors I said I will wait at the door while you remove them she said no we can't do that. Not only that I have Diva Dollars that I couldn't use because it was the last day, and I can't order off line I have to try my clothes on.

I said to the woman why would you not post something on your website to say you are closed so you won't have people coming then when we get here you give us the run around.

I AM VERY UPSET I STILL HAVE CLOTHES WITH SENSORS ON THEM I LOST MY DIVA DOLLARS, WITH MY SCHEDULE I DON'T KNOW WHEN I CAN GET BACK THERE. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE THAT I WAS TREATED IN THIS MANNER BECAUSE OF A MISTAKE THEY DID!!

Location: Stratford, Connecticut