Bellevue, Washington

We bought 2 bed sets for our children when the delivery crew had set them up I discovered both head boards were banged up and cracked as well as one of the foot boards plus one of the dressers had paint that was let dripped on and dried and had a bumpy, sloppy finish!Also one of the night stands had bare nails in the inside that when you opened it you would scratch yourself.

Related: ASHLEY FURNITURE STEALS

To make things short a repair man was sent to repair or see if needed be replaced. The repairman only painted over the pieces leaving bumpy corners and messier finish!! I told him I was not at all happy with his work, he answered that it was repaird to the company's expectation!! I called customer service and told them I wanted the furniture pieces replaced since I had purchased new furniture and that is what I expected what I paid for!

They said they were sending another repair one for 2nd opinion, to my surprise "They" sent the same guy from the first time like he was going to disagree with his work!!!This is the 4th purchase we made at "Ashley's and last"!!

Review about: Furniture.

1.5
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution I want my furniture replaced for new,non damaged, Exactly what we intended to get by going to your store!

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

gilkigirl28

Bless your hearts!!Did you ever get your furniture replaced?

There should never been a repairman sent out in my.opinion.

You paid for new furniture thats what you should have gotten to.start with!Not banged up tore up furniture!