Conroe, Texas

Me and my wife purchased a bedroom set from Ashley furniture and With that said we purchased upholstered bench.first of all the salesperson told us it was real leather and it's not it's platter a product that looks like leather feels like leather but it's not.

Related: Ashley Furniture - Please Please Please avoid this piece of *** god awful horrible excuse for a furniture store like the plague!!

second of all the stitching came apart and we try to get something done with the store to fix it I would not do nothing for us even though the warrantee had just ran out I mean just. And you would think when you're paying this kind of money for furniture that it's good it's not it's junk never by there again.

O and the delivery people horrible didn't want to set up the furniture didn't know what furniture we were getting just terrible experience all around.

We looked into getting the furniture repaired on our own and the cost was just a little bit cheaper than the purchase price of the furniture .

I see lots of reviews for Ashley furniture that are just terrible people should not shop at Ashley furniture especially the one in Conroe

Review about: Ashley Furniture Upholstered Bench.

1.8
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $399
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Yup , that sounds about right for Ashley . Their stuff is as bad as the Costco furniture . There is a reason the prices are low.