Clarksville, Tennessee

I have a Lacey Buffet and over sized Table (or wtf its called its the biggest lacey table they sell). The buffet is fine but the table counter color is worn to death I mean WORN like it was sun tanning in Iraq for a few weeks straight.

Then I have another set where the end table drawers barely open/close and the *** collection is only a few months old and is expense (not some cheap pos one, n fyi I bought this @ Ashelys). I also have a ashley fireplace/tv stand where the fireplace remote stopped working after 1 month because the buttons were so worn in. I swear if u looked @ this remote u would think this remote was from Dollar Tree (where everything is $1.00 and only $1.00). Then to top it all off as I sit on my coach and type this the cushions are becoming so worn down.

You can just feel it becoming flat and your back hitting the sofa all weird every time you sit on them now, it makes me want to cry when I think about how much I paid for all of this.

:-/

So my point is Ashelys sucks and from now on I am buying better furniture. I do like the LOOK of some of their products though its just that the quality and craftsmanship sucks on some of them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Table.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments