Verified Reviewer

This is the second email I have sent. Again I am disappointed because I have yet to get a response.

On Sept. 4 2021 We purchased a rocker, recliner chair (sku 172A81105 VSN 811**-**, ludden blue) from your Ashley Home store,5144 Virginia Beach Blvd, Va. Beach, VA 23462. Total cost $588.89 including tax.

The sales person assured us we would receive it by the first week in October 21 according to his computer. I called October 10, 2021 and was told it would arrive the first week in November. Call November 3 and was then told it would be January 18, 2022. I asked for a refund and was told they would hold back $100 as a penalty for canceling the order.

That is very unfair. I purchased your product in good faith. The chair probably has not been manufactured yet. I would like a total refund or $588.89 or some other compensation.

Also I would like a response to this email. Your reputation is on line.

User's recommendation: Don't purchase unless you get a guaranteed delivery date or get your money back!

Ashley Furniture Pros: Liked the chair.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Did not deliver as promised.

Location: 5565 Virginia Beach Boulevard, Virginia Beach, VA 23462