I ordered a bedroom set on 5/2/09. it is 7/15/09 and still have not received it.

no one can tell me when it will be delivered but the salesman at Rohnert park store in California told me he would wait indefinitely for it, as i informed him we paid cash for the set $2800.00

what a bunch of ***. we are trying to cancel our order as another company in Santa Rosa, California can get me the same bedroom set in 14 days, $300.00 cheaper.

I would not buy an ashtray from ashley furniture they are full of bull ***! totally incompetant and they lie big time!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 16, 2009.

Comments

I ordered a mattress from Ashley Furniture that I was told would take 3 weeks to get. In the mean time I reviewed the warranty and found it to be a joke.

3 days after I put in the order I went in to cancel and was told all sales are final. No where does it mention this but on the receipt that I signed and failed to see. I never heard of all sales final at a furniture store unless it was going out of business. I was told in the end I can cancel if I pay $300.00, but I'm not willing to pay the sales guys commission when he deceived me on the warranty info.

This is my last purchase with this company. BEWARE!!!

People have the right to change their mind on anything that's not clearance or marked down. My complaint issue is on going but I know now I'm going to be screwed no matter the outcome.

SOUNDS LIKE IT'S THE FURNITURE STORES' FAULT. I ORDERED AN ASHLEY SECTIONAL FROM A STORE IN MASS AND IT ARRIVED AT THE STORE IN 10 DAYS. YOU SHOULD NEVER PAY IN FULL UPFRONT ESPECIALLY WITH CASH.