I purchased the Logan Stone sectional from Ashley Furniture a year ago in the Buffalo, NY area. I looked at this couch for weeks before closing on my home and finally went in and saw it was on sale, and I was thrilled.

I liked the couch and it was something I could afford. Soon after it was delivered, I started using it on a regular basis while watching tv or reading. I noticed the couch cushions were not as plush, they were thinning rapidly. Only after 2 months this was happening?

I have bed pillows that are still plush after sleeping on them for years!! Then the couch corners slowly began to come apart, the staples were showing. Another incident-one small rip from my a button on my pants created a hole, and the stuffing was coming out. How come the salesperson said this was great quality leather?

How come the technician came to my house and told me Ashley was great about handling issues? The material used for this couch is the cheapest I've seen. I would have been better off buying a couch from Big Lots and it would have been of better quality.

DON'T PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM ASHLEY FURNITURE! Use your hard earned money to purchase a quality piece of furniture.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 20, 2013.

Comments