We purchased two recliners and a couch with the power recline we received the set at the end of Feb 2021, One chair broke we called they picked up the Chair on July 16 2021 to take in to be fixed it is now Oct 25th and I still don't have my chair, they called on Sept 23 to tell me the part came in but now they tell me the tech won't get to it until nov 3rd, and god knows how log after that they will deliver it. It is so frustrating.

they didn't have a technician look at it until the first part of sept. And they can't even give me a date when they will return the chair. Upset isn't even relaying how I am feeling right now Disgusted with this company is how I am feeling.If they knew it would take that long to even look at it why the heck did they even pick it up so early. They told me at the beginning it could take up to 6 weeks well its now 3 months and 1 week and the technician isn't even going to fix it until the 3rd so another 2 weeks.

Purchasing this furniture I thought would last more than 3 months before a chair broke.

we don't have kids or nothing so it had average useage and still broke. Sad.....

User's recommendation: I would definetily warn future companies about how you repair something on warraanty. I would not recomend this place to anyone.

Preferred solution: if they can't fix my chair then just replace it or take back the whole set and refund me the money I spent..

Location: Plymouth, Minnesota