We picked out furniture on October 20.And the next day they called to schedule a delivery date it was a 5 week wait.

When they finally brought the furniture on Nov 23 the couch's frame was broke. The delivery men said they would put the claim in and someone would call us the next day. I waited until 2 pm and called them and had to wait the following day for them to call me back. I explained the situation and they said the earliest delivery date for the new couch would be dec 30 I told them that was not satisfied with that I waited 5 weeks got a broken couch that was not my fault and now you wanted me to wait again.

The woman said well really the couch is usable you can sit on it just not recline we went back and forth for a few minutes and I said I want you to come pick up the furniture. When I got off the phone I explained to my husband that they were picking up the furniture in a few days.

Although he was upset he really liked the furniture and didn't want to go without furniture, we gave our old away.So j had to swallow my pride against my better judgment and called them back 2 hours later and my new delivery date now is Jan 8!!

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Ashley Furniture - Do not buy from them just terrible. Ashley Furniture "Problems with Durablend. Will not honor warranty unless I sign a release of liability. Local sales manager explained that the manufacturer made a mistake in the Durablend formula and that..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Ashley Furniture HomeStore is a Rip Off CusIDLONGMAR2626 Ashley Furniture "I purchased a Power Lift Recliner from Ashley Furniture Homestore @ 7780 Cicero Ave Burbank,ILL 60459 on 2/25/2017 through James McCormick. I purchased the Furniture Protection. It has a rip..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more