We picked out furniture on October 20.And the next day they called to schedule a delivery date it was a 5 week wait.

When they finally brought the furniture on Nov 23 the couch's frame was broke. The delivery men said they would put the claim in and someone would call us the next day. I waited until 2 pm and called them and had to wait the following day for them to call me back. I explained the situation and they said the earliest delivery date for the new couch would be dec 30 I told them that was not satisfied with that I waited 5 weeks got a broken couch that was not my fault and now you wanted me to wait again.

The woman said well really the couch is usable you can sit on it just not recline we went back and forth for a few minutes and I said I want you to come pick up the furniture. When I got off the phone I explained to my husband that they were picking up the furniture in a few days.

Although he was upset he really liked the furniture and didn't want to go without furniture, we gave our old away.So j had to swallow my pride against my better judgment and called them back 2 hours later and my new delivery date now is Jan 8!!

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments