Verified Reviewer

I ordered a desk from your store in May. I received a letter stating you were behind.

Nothing since then. Can you please look up my account and see when this will actually be shipped. It's Joseph Mandolfo 5371 Ballyshannon Road Brewerton NY 13029 This is the letter I received from you. Also the balance of the desk kept being taking out of my account several times then put back in.

If you could research this and let me know when the order will be shipped.

Lisa

u, May 7 at 5:14 PM

HOW WE'RE RESPONDING TO COVID-19

Ashley HomeStore

Dear Lisa,

On behalf of Ashley HomeStore, I wanted to reach out and let you know that we are working diligently to get your order delivered as quickly and safely as possible.

As you can imagine, with all of us spending more time at home, there is a very high demand for quality furniture and home décor at this time.

We greatly appreciate your business during these unprecedented days, but today, I’d like to also ask you for your patience. Our teams are seeing our network and supply chain stretched farther than ever before and that is causing some friction with orders and deliveries, however, we are working day-and-night to fulfill on the great customer experience that our customers have come to expect from Ashley HomeStore. That is a promise.

In addition, should you have specific questions or concerns about your order, I’d encourage you to please reach out to us via one of our digital channels found here.

This will help you avoid waiting on hold, and it will help our team quickly answer your concerns through our streamlined digital systems.

I’d like to, again, thank you for your business and patience at this time. We are confident that when your order arrives you will be thrilled not only with the style and value you received but also the overall experience.

Sincerely,

Gregory Kammer

EVP, Retail and Sales Operations

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: Cicero, New York

Comments

I still have not received my item yet. I wrote to you and I am getting no information from you where or when the order will be sent.

I asked an email to be sent to me and no one has responded. Only to call which I gave you all the information by email the name and the email that was sent to me on May 5, 2020.

Ashley Furniture Reviews