My wife, and I purchased coffee and end tables from the store on Monday.They delivered the items to us Thursday.

One of the tables was not level and the delivery guys could not fix it. I tried to call the store that evening to tell them (this was also stated on the delivery sheet that it was not level). My wife called to tell them she was bringing the items back, which she did so the very next day (less than 24 hours). She spent 3 hours at their store, and picked out tables to replaced the tables that was damaged, and then Anthony told my wife that she could not have the tables on the floor.

He then told her she could not return items and that they had a no return policy but the statement on the receipt clearly states they do have a return policy. She asked him if he worked off of commission and he said yes he does and she told him she will never, and I won't either, buy anything from Ashley again. He said to her, well you would return it anyways. First, they need to be clear about their refund/return policy.

They did not even mention this during the sale. Second, they should take their items back when they are damaged and give a refund. We had a party that Saturday where 60 people were coming to my home, they would not sale any items off the floor and would not give her a refund so that we could purchase something else from another store. Third, once they make a sale and get your money they should not turn around and then treat the customer like ***.

Anthony was rude, of no help, and they will not give me a refund.

I don't want an in store credit where myself and wife are treated inappropriately!!!This company is shady and once they get your money they *** over!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ashley furniture table from Ashley Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1070 and wants Ashley Furniture to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was every things involved with their service and no one wanted to fix problem. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ashley Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Trata is Ashley furniture for you we bought $12000 in buying for a new house and it was a real ordeal .. Didn't deliver on time anything and after I cancelled the remaining order took 4 months to get my money back ... They are totally unreliable and quick to get your $$$ and have no shame