Honolulu County, Hawaii

Bought the living room set in January of 2014 (estimate). Within a few months the "LEATHER" started peeling.

I thought it would be just a very small part but it continued to get worse and worse. Finally, my wife called 13 months after purchase ($2,500 sofa, love seat and recliner) and were told they only had 6 month warranty and nothing they could do. They STILL at this point did not make it clear to us this was not LEATHER, literally, there is only 17% leather. Here I am 3 months after my wife called and I am looking under the foot rest of the sofa, UNDER!!!

I saw it, DuraBlend, never once mentioned to us. I strongly feel we were misled. Ashley furniture had many opportunities to explain to us we were not purchasing leather. MANY.

Please see pics. Damage is worse now but pic is only when a few months old.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I also had the same issue. I went into the store and apparently there were so many complaints about the Durablend furniture.

I spoke to one of the salesmen and he said the company could issue store credit. I took pictures and followed their directions to put in a claim, and they were able to locate proof that I purchased it.

I was able to get a very good amount of credit to purchase some new couches.

Hi, im working on exposing ashley sofas, i wld love if u can do a short post along with pics of ur sofa on my facebook page called ashley durablend sofa sucks: www.facebook.com/ashleypeel530 Thanks! Please like and follow my page too.

We gotta make NOISE!! i also have a post where i describe best route to go in order to get a response from Ashley Furniture!

Please read my review which was supposed to be a comment. 726851