Ashley Furniture - Was sold a "DURABLEND LEATHER" set, were told it was leather!!!
Bought the living room set in January of 2014 (estimate).Within a few months the "LEATHER" started peeling.
I thought it would be just a very small part but it continued to get worse and worse. Finally, my wife called 13 months after purchase ($2,500 sofa, love seat and recliner) and were told they only had 6 month warranty and nothing they could do. They STILL at this point did not make it clear to us this was not LEATHER, literally, there is only 17% leather. Here I am 3 months after my wife called and I am looking under the foot rest of the sofa, UNDER!!!
I saw it, DuraBlend, never once mentioned to us. I strongly feel we were misled. Ashley furniture had many opportunities to explain to us we were not purchasing leather. MANY.
Please see pics.Damage is worse now but pic is only when a few months old.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ashley Furniture Durablend Leather Furniture Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I brought the sofa from Ashley furniture store 2 years ago which is very bad condition right now. I brought the warranty for $499 for 5 years so I called..."
- "Do not buy furniture from Ashley Furniture HomeStore. Their sales people lie to try to get you to buy their Extended Warranty by claiming all the crazy things they cover..."
- "I purchased the mattress on a Saturday, delivered Wednesday and looked like their was a body inside of it. This is an expensive Simmons Holly Glen Mattress. Ashley delivered a..."
- "Have you asked yourself, What would happen if the car reserved has mechanical problems? Those fortunate enough to reserve a car mechanically safe and working should be considered lucky. That..."
- "I have scanned the pertinent documents relating my experience with Iyogi. The main problem is that I am not able to use my computer as administrator since the Iyogi..."
- "I purchased these gorgeous earrings in October 16, 2016. I waited for forever for it to arrive, finally did and I wore them oh about only two times and then..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "I have a 96 f150 I bought 3rd hand. This year and model has a recall issued due to the part pictured catching fire. Since I am the 3rd owner..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."