Ashley Furniture - Was sold a "DURABLEND LEATHER" set, were told it was leather!!!

379 of 2028 Ashley Furniture reviews

Bought the living room set in January of 2014 (estimate).Within a few months the "LEATHER" started peeling.

I thought it would be just a very small part but it continued to get worse and worse. Finally, my wife called 13 months after purchase ($2,500 sofa, love seat and recliner) and were told they only had 6 month warranty and nothing they could do. They STILL at this point did not make it clear to us this was not LEATHER, literally, there is only 17% leather. Here I am 3 months after my wife called and I am looking under the foot rest of the sofa, UNDER!!!

I saw it, DuraBlend, never once mentioned to us. I strongly feel we were misled. Ashley furniture had many opportunities to explain to us we were not purchasing leather. MANY.

Please see pics.Damage is worse now but pic is only when a few months old.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Ashley Furniture Durablend Leather Furniture Set
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #671060 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ashley Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
379 of 2028 Ashley Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
ashley peel

Jan 13 #1094030 Brooklyn, New York, United States

Hi, im working on exposing ashley sofas, i wld love if u can do a short post along with pics of ur sofa on my facebook page called ashley durablend sofa sucks: www.facebook.com/ashleypeel530 Thanks! Please like and follow my page too. We gotta make NOISE!! i also have a post where i describe best route to go in order to get a response from Ashley Furniture!

0 0 Reply

Oct 31, 2015 #1056631

Please read my review which was supposed to be a comment. 726851

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.