Carrollton, Illinois

I worked as a service tech for two plus years at a local homestore in Illinois.As a service tech i was hired to repair damaged goods in customers homes.I understand that all companies dont operate in the same manner,and are independenly owned.That being said,I quit my job for this Homestore for a very good reason.This company which owns two other furniture stores in Illinois sells returned furniture as new!!?thats right I said "used" meaning the piece was in another home for months then returned either for reselection or unsatisfied with the quality.At first I kinda left it in the back of my mind,for money in these times ya know?

However i recently moved,and I am traveling to and from work everyday passing at least three homes that I have knowlege they bought "new" furniture thats was really used reconditioned furniture.This ate at me horribly day to day! I thought of how I would feel if this happned to me or my friends and family.Please understand!These people have a store in Decatur Illinois that sells as is furniture,they have no right to do this!

They have the means to sell nearly new or as is furniture without missleading anyone!!BE CAREFUL SPRINGFIELD!!!!!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Repair.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments