Went to Ashley funrniture in the Midwest for the first time.Was sold on a couch and a bed.

When I came in I specifically referenced the -0- interest rate. Sales people ran credit came back with 10k line and I pointed out what I wanted. When I was finished there was 100 delivery charge and some bogas required protection plan. I told the.

I did not want the protection plan since I had a dog. Oh said the sales person unless we see teeth makes everything will be covered for the full time. I again said no. They then inform me that it is a package deal.

If you finance you are required to purchase the plan since if the item gets damaged no one pays their bill. Bull crap. I don't have an A+ credit rating because I skip payments.

Now they want me to drive back 45 minutes since they gave me the wrong copy of the paperwork.I am pissed they ran my credit for a lie and then try to force and talk me into lieing about a dog.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Customer Care.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Variety.

I didn't like: Quick to grab money and not follow up, Gross incompetence.

Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

Hi, we’re sorry that you were unsatisfied with your customer service experience.Please feel free to provide feedback by emailing

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.We would be happy to try to help.