Went to Ashley funrniture in the Midwest for the first time.Was sold on a couch and a bed.

When I came in I specifically referenced the -0- interest rate. Sales people ran credit came back with 10k line and I pointed out what I wanted. When I was finished there was 100 delivery charge and some bogas required protection plan. I told the.

I did not want the protection plan since I had a dog. Oh said the sales person unless we see teeth makes everything will be covered for the full time. I again said no. They then inform me that it is a package deal.

If you finance you are required to purchase the plan since if the item gets damaged no one pays their bill. Bull crap. I don't have an A+ credit rating because I skip payments.

Now they want me to drive back 45 minutes since they gave me the wrong copy of the paperwork.I am pissed they ran my credit for a lie and then try to force and talk me into lieing about a dog.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Customer Care.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Variety.

I didn't like: Quick to grab money and not follow up, Gross incompetence.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
#1371993
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

Hi, we’re sorry that you were unsatisfied with your customer service experience.Please feel free to provide feedback by emailing fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.We would be happy to try to help.

Daniel