Ashley also billed finance customer early to pay for furniture paid by cash.Check when your finance started

You will be surprised, mine started 2 weeks before my delivery.Is that not illegal?

We were also told many flat out lies about where our furniture was, I called the office and was sent to Paul who never answered or called back.I was told by a salesperson that BGI was not the problem it was being managed by Compass group and this guy Paul was calling the shots

I cannot even call my salesperson to complain they fired everyone and closed the stores I called Ashley in Wisc. and I was told It would be at least a year before Ashley would reenter the market.

Look at your statements and see when you were billed I smell lawsuit!!!!

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Beware dealing with Wells Fargo finance.The salesman @ Ashley furniture told me that WF would send me a notice of pmt due dates.

Never came. Now late pmt. late fees too. Now again, 2 weeks later, still no notice.

Another late fee. My credit score is very good. Not typical behavior of a person with great credit to ignore payment dates. Wonder who is screwing up here?????

Rip offs that won't work with u. They have "policy's" that they must follow. Yea right!!!!

Greed at its finest.July 2014

I had sent a payment to CitiFinancial for my Ashley account but they said by time they got it it was late and tapped over 300 worth of additional finance charges on it. CRAZY!!!! Do not do any business with CitiFinancial.