I live in Danville, Virginia and have experienced the same as all the rest of the people complaining about Ashley.We bought a very expensive living room suite and it broke down in under 3 months.

We were told we were too hard on the furniture. To get it fixed ourselves even though we purchased an extended warranty and even though the store is responsible for any repairs for a year after purchase. Like another persons comment our sales person is MIA and supposedly no longer works for Ashley. But, I have one thing Ashley doesn't that is a husband who doesn't back down or take *** from anyone and will take people to court, the FTC, BBB ect.

to make their lives miserable. So as of right now after all their *** and crappy furniture they are going to replace it, still we are pissed because he had to fight so hard and be treated so ugly from the company. We will keep you all posted as to our plight and fight.

But we will never buy from Ashley Furniture.THEY REALLY DO SUCK AND RIP YOU OFF!

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Ashley Furniture - Awful Quality! Ashley Furniture "Durablend Sofa and loveseat in a vacation home seldom used, is falling apart! The durablend is a *** finish. It has stretched and creased on the seats with 160lb bodies,..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Floor model mattress Ashley Furniture "We bought a mattress without being told that it's a floor model and now that I found two huge slits on the memory foam, they are telling me that they..." Read more Ashley furniture Dura/blend Ashley Furniture "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more