I bought furniture from ashleys in augusta ga. Furniture is awful. The store is staffed with people from I don't know where it is certainly not a reputable store.They sell junk,it falls apart.That is one side of ashleys I'm sure you've read a lot here When you initially open an account with them,you make your purchase one time charge. Evidentially they can add charges to your account a year later. This is furniture you haven't purchased nor authorized them to add to your account. They charged me for a sofa and love seat,I did not order nor authorize them to use my account. If you make the mistake of purchasing from ashleys,for your credit protection close your account after your initial purchase to keep them adding purchases to your account . They will do this which I call fraudulent and so I hope you will do this so you don't let this happen to you.. Beware of them and their business practices. And tell everyone you can to just read their bad reviews and please shop somewhere else. Run from Ashleys BAD BUSINESS............

Review about: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments