I ordered den furniture from the Concord, CA store in November worth $2,000, they cashed my check the very next day, only a few pieces were delivered in late December with the remaining two pieces "damaged".They said it would be delivered in early January.

No follow-up from them. I have called two times since, left messages, and no one has returned my call. I wanted to order more furniture from Ashley, but will not now. I want my furniture NOW!

Lousy customer service.Can see now what kind of store they are in reading all of these other complaints.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

It's not really the stores fault stuff wasn't delivered.Ashley keeps very little inventory, everything is ordered from distribution AFTER it is purchased.

Trucks are ordered too packed, resulting in items not fitting or being damaged by trying to squeeze them in. And in case you're wondering, the answer is yes, the entire company is run by idiots.

They rip off the workers more than they rip off their customers.Believe it.

Very Poor quality of Ashley Furniture & really Bad Customer service Ashley Furniture "We bought dining table chairs, king size bed with adjustable base and a mattress. The delivery gets delayed by few weeks (not days) from what was promised for the chairs...." Read more Ashley Furniture - Floor model mattress Ashley Furniture "We bought a mattress without being told that it's a floor model and now that I found two huge slits on the memory foam, they are telling me that they..." Read more Ashley Furniture HomeStore is a Rip Off CusIDLONGMAR2626 Ashley Furniture "I purchased a Power Lift Recliner from Ashley Furniture Homestore @ 7780 Cicero Ave Burbank,ILL 60459 on 2/25/2017 through James McCormick. I purchased the Furniture Protection. It has a rip..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more