Ashely,s production and shipping departments suck my wife and I ordered a be d for are daughter on 6-18-09 it is now 8-22-09 and we still don't know when we are getting it.No one can tell us a solid ship date and that is ***.

This is the second bedroom set we have tried to order from a furniture company and we waited 8 weeks and finally canceled that order just to get jerked around from other. People are tiered of all this ***.

If corporate America want us to buy products then they need too ship products when they say they are.They might be able to do this if they start making more products American made.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Bed.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

I ordered a complete bedroom set on 4-09 and just recently canceled my order.They jerked me around as well for four months.

I paid cash in full. They always had an excuse. It was either a production issue or it was arriving in the warehouse in Chico the next week. But when I would call they would give me the run around again.

I got tired after four months of waiting.

So I canceled and they have agreed to pay me back every cent I paid to them.If I was you would continue to call and complain to them.Next time do your business with EMS furnishing, they have pretty much everything in stock and they are friendly honest people.