Yeah, I was duped! I purchased a mattress at Ashley's Furniture Store in Palmdale, CA. I got the run around. I noticed the bed had defective springs 2 days after I purchased. They sent technicians to the house several times and each time wrote a different report. Stating normal noises coming from bed. What does that mean?? Plus, if I show discomfort why do you not replace the bed?

I purchased top of the line Stern and Foster pieces of ***. The manager refused to send further technicians out to confirm the inaccurate documentation, which I never signed. Not to mention they added words to the initial reports, different handwriting. I began to file small claims court papers, but, man I've got a life. It hurt me knowing I was getting bamboozled and they were willing to go forward with the wrong doing. I hate to see that others purchased defective mattresses too.

What bothers me is that I paid for the mattress protector and that they sent the 2nd set of technicians out to my house to confirm the mattress was free of defects, such as stains and dirt. I believe they were searching for a way to void the 20 yr warranty. Terrible thing to do to a customer. Of course Sealy won't help, I must get approval from Ashley Furniture to get a new mattress. I filed my complaint 3 months after buying the bed and Ashley's response was, "Why'd it take you so long to put in complaint?" As if that matters on a 20 yr warranty!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

My husband and I recently bought furniture from them.The furniture was fine but we got an Ashley's credit card.

We charged the purchase on the credit card and a few weeks later, an unknow charge appeared on the credit card.

All the people that work there are shady.I will NEVER buy anything from there again!