Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I am writing on behalf of my in-laws who are senior citizens.They bought what they thought was a leather couch from Ashley furniture.

Related: Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling

The reason they thought such is because that is what the salesman told them. After the 5 year warranty was up, no sooner did their couch turn into a disease infested looking piece of furniture. Considering Ashley furniture had a law suit on this particular piece my in-laws went into their local store to see what they could do. They were dismissed, without any customer service, no credit, and treated extremely rude.

This is a couch that sits in a formal living room and is never used. My FIL has never even sat on the couch, and that in fact was questioned by Ashley furniture with doubt alluding my in-laws were not being truthful. I feel they were taken advantage of, sold a piece of junk, and treated very disrespectfully. I have tried to be their advocate however, I too am getting dismissed just the same.

Ashley furniture does not care about the customer. They take no pride in their stores and basically if you want to throw your money away on junk, you can't say I didn't warn you.

I have shared this on my social media pages and I am amazed at the similar stories and photos people are sharing with me.All consistent problems across the nation!

Review about: Bonded Leather Sectional.

I didn't like: Quality and attitude of company.

Review #1019944 is a subjective opinion of a user.

1.3
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ashley Furniture Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1200
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

ANGJON52

and I was just about to purchase some furniture from them

Brookville, Ohio, United States #1301933

I will never order from them again.

micmanno
#1301928

Apparently so! They should add a notation on the price tag. *This furniture is throw away and guaranteed to only last a very short while*

Noblesville, Indiana, United States #1301845

Someone told me it was "throw away" furniture.