Bel Air South, Maryland
1.4
Style and Design

After Two months of complaining to Ashley's of Bel Air about our damaged dining set of chairs we cannot get a response from them.We even bought the 5 year extended warranty.

We kept calling the store talking with our sales person, then visited the store and complained to the woman supervisor (who was the rudest person we ever dealt with) failed to follow up and get our damaged chairs repaired or replaced.Finally, we called the store again two weeks ago and left a message or the store manager to call us and get our issues resolve, sorry to say we are still waiting for a response.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer support representative and quality of the products. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of ashley furniture furniture set and associated monetary loss in the amount of $800. Ashley Furniture needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ashley furniture furniture set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ashley Furniture.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments