I purchased a sectional couch from a business who was failing because of the economy and was assured by the company that Ashely would honor their products and to contact them if we were to have a problem that would require the warranty.

Three months after purchasing the couch, the cushions are broken down, the foundation is breaking down as the springs or coils are coming thru...you sink when you sit on the couch...they tell me that the warranty is VOID because the place I bought it was goign out of business. But they will try and satisfy me by sending me replacement cushion cores...that does not address the foundation issue...the couch broke down in three months and because I got it from business how was in town for many, many years but failed because of the recession they are using it as an "OUT" to not honor and fix or replace my couch....

I am appalled at the way they don't stand by their products and that it seems to me that they know it's poorly made but they don't care because they don't have to do anything about it because of the "going out of business sale"....I will NEVER, EVER buy Ashley Furniture again...poor customer service/satisfaction and poor quality in products.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments