Ashley Furniture - Wood split and seat cushions peeling
Loved the set but after a couple of months the middle seat was sinking, but After turning it over the wood split where the knot was, then comes the peeling of 3 seat cushions.I called Ashley furniture to see if I can purchase extra covers but the set is discontinued, well that sucks!!
One of the employees said to check with the upholstery store to see if they can fix it.
Well I guess I'm glad that I did not purchase the insurance, waste of more money that I would of spent plus they lost another consumer.Never purchase Dura Blend no matter who sells it!,
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "I have had this sectional couch for a little over two years but it has started to peel. It was bought at Ashley Furniture in Davie, FL a little over..."
- "Purchased a couch set - surface of the sofa upholstery wearing off. I purchased warranty - they say won't cover. Customer service kicked me out. Wasted 270 Dollars on warranty. Bargain best..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."