Ashley Furniture - Wood split and seat cushions peeling
Loved the set but after a couple of months the middle seat was sinking, but After turning it over the wood split where the knot was, then comes the peeling of 3 seat cushions.I called Ashley furniture to see if I can purchase extra covers but the set is discontinued, well that sucks!!
One of the employees said to check with the upholstery store to see if they can fix it.
Well I guess I'm glad that I did not purchase the insurance, waste of more money that I would of spent plus they lost another consumer.Never purchase Dura Blend no matter who sells it!,
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I actually purchased my durablend sofa manufacturer by Ashley from J and J with a warranty. The sofa's start to peel I called the warranty department and was told that..."
- "Bought the living room set in January of 2014 (estimate). Within a few months the "LEATHER" started peeling. I thought it would be just a very small part but it..."
- "My husband and I bought this furniture. We have no kids living at home so we thought we would get a nice set. Well a year and a half later..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."