Ashley Furniture - Wood split and seat cushions peeling
Loved the set but after a couple of months the middle seat was sinking, but After turning it over the wood split where the knot was, then comes the peeling of 3 seat cushions.I called Ashley furniture to see if I can purchase extra covers but the set is discontinued, well that sucks!!
One of the employees said to check with the upholstery store to see if they can fix it.
Well I guess I'm glad that I did not purchase the insurance, waste of more money that I would of spent plus they lost another consumer.Never purchase Dura Blend no matter who sells it!,
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have purchased two sofas 3 months ago - I looks like it is about 10 years old with large wrinkles all over, and the other sofa has discolored and..."
- "Bought this at Ashley Furniture Spartanburg SC 2 years ago and the Durablend is cracking and peeling off. Spoke to representative there and they would have the person over this issue..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."