Style and Design

I will never buy from Ashley Furniture HomeStore again.This has been the worst experience I have ever had with any company.

How can a company have such horrible customer service? The lack of decency from anyone I talked to is astounding. We had a bedroom set delivered and they did not even put together the bed frame. First of all, that is a safety hazard!

We then had to wait an entire week for a technician to come back, however, they never showed up! We then called customer service AGAIN and they couldn't have someone out for another few days. Due to both having full time jobs, we requested that someone come after 4:00 p.m. and we were ASSURED this would happen.

The day came for the technician to come AGAIN and not only did they come before 4:00 p.m., they came at 1:15 p.m.!

For the third time, we had to reschedule a technician to come out and finish what they should have finished when the furniture was delivered.You should be ashamed of yourselves.

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service, problem with delivery, order processing issue..... horrible experience" of ashley furniture furniture set from Ashley Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Ashley Furniture to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ashley Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments