1 comment
Not resolved

Can't agree more with other suffered customers: wish there could be a zero star for this Ashely store located at Concord Pike, Wilmington, DE.The customer service is the worst in America (and i'm not exaggerating it!).

Be careful about how you will be treated AFTER buying products from this store. Here are the issues: 1. the item came damaged (we have a picture to prove it and the delivery person agreed); 2. If you want to talk to the customer service regarding the issue of your purchase, they will find any possible excuses to prevent providing you a solution.

it's easily to take painful 2-3 weeks to exchange phone calls. Here are the excuses they gave us about why they couldn't reach out to us within a timeframe they promised: 'the manager is out of town to Washington DC; the management office doesn't open on Mondays; I (the customer service person) was out of town for vacation; The sale person Tracy was sick..." (i will eat your bullets if I make these up, and I'm not creative enough to invent so many excuses, and these were all happening after my purchase? Ummm...) 3. Bad refund policy or no refund at all.

The policy says if you return an item (not on final sale) you need to pay a 40% restocking fee. 40%? ridiculously high. but okay, even you obey the policy, you still won't be lucky enough get the remaining 60% back.

The reason why we needed to return the item was the furniture was too big to get into our room. It's too big, We need to return it. We can pay a 40% restocking fee. It's a returnable product.

What's the problem with this? Ashley: "NO, SORRY, end of conversation" and then hang up the phone. The customer representative (the slenderer african american lady siting behind the counter table. We met her in store before) literally said "end of conversation" over the phone.

I couldn't believe my ears... Dear furniture purchasers, as you can see, not just me, there are so many frustrated customers rating/commenting this store poor. Just be aware.

Your savings from your hard work deserve a better place (We wasted half of our monthly income).More importantly, you don't want to waste your precious time on the poor customer service of this Ashely store, or later wasting your time writing negative comments here :(

I didn't like: Attitude, Abysmal customer service, Customer service sucks.

Review #1029836 is a subjective opinion of a user.

1.0
Diversity of Products or Services
Reliability
Price Affordability
Customer service
Product or Service Quality
Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Website
Warranty
Style and Design
Advertised vs Delivered
Delivery Service
Value for money
Staff
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $630
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Submit review

Comments

Comment as anonymous or
Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel
AshleyFurnitureCares
#1311967
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative
Hi, we’re sorry that you were unsatisfied with your customer service experience. Please feel free to provide feedback by emailing fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com. Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box. We would be happy to try to help.
Thank you,
Daniel

You May Also Like

"February 10, 2017 Part 1- I will never buy from Ashley's Furniture again. Horrible service, from the salesperson not giving you all the financing details until you've spent hours picking..." Read more
"...that $4,000 purchase was quickly turning into a costly mistake. The couch was starting to PEEL..." Read more
"We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more
"I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more
"I ordered seat covers, a cargo area cover and Weathertech floor mats. The first problem was that when I placed my order the shipping amount was listed as $19. It..." Read more
"RoulettePhysics.com is a scam run by convicted scammer Steve Hourmouzis who has done jail time for scamming investors through an illegal pump & dump scheme and is now scamming roulette..." Read more
"So I received a defective RC vehicle from them a few weeks ago. Sent in a customer service ticket right away. They told me I was missing some info and..." Read more
"So get this. I've been buying from Chiseled Perfections and we got cross over a deal. He totally screws me out of 2k. I start looking into the owner, name..." Read more