Ashley Furniture - Worst experience ever, too many errors!
I expended about $6000 in the Lubbock store.
From the beggining, sales person was intermitently "helping" us and another client, at the end that originated numerous errors:
1. Queen size mattresses for full size beds!
2. Low table with high chairs.
3. Charge for extra unnecessary pieces
4. Brokne bed drawers on arrival.
5. Missing bed pieces
6. No response from sales person, costumer service did answered "fixed" but 2 weeks later nothing had been done.
7. Poor quality, beds broke within a week, poor assmbling may have compose the problem.
ONE GOOD THING Manager Lopez, listen to our complain afer our 4th visit to look for the sales person, he did fixed the orders and finally things started to arrive.
Review about: Ashley Furniture Bed.