Don't purchase from them!and the extended warranty,..HA!

it's a hoax..I bought a recliner, and noticed that under the leg rest that there were two metal bars poking my legs, turned it up side down and saw the frame looked in-complete, asked for some repair,..man comes in for 5 Min's, says it is the way it's made and leaves,..! That is it!

I have to live with this jittery but NEW chair!.....Yes,..I will never buy from this company again!I will however give two thumbs up to the cashier,..she was nice!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Recliner.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

They suck! The have a "no return policy"....what kind of store is that!

Ashley furniture, the worst customer service i had got so far in my life, they just wanted the money and after that they would have tons of excuse to delay the delivery.

And they will refuse to take responsiblity for the product problem.

Ive bought a sofa sleeper about 10 months ago and it is a piece of ***.Warrnty people came out and advised me that the cheap cardboard that was installed can be fixed.(we'll see) Please if you are thinking about buying from Ashley's furniture you might want to think twice.

I also bought from Ashley - a leather love seat and sofa. A few weeks after purchasing the sofa I noticed sceews sticking out the back brace board - it took awhile but, there technician came out and repaired it - I also didn't feel the backs and side arms had enough cushoining in them - they gave me a bag of fiberfill!!

Now a few years later, the brace they repaied has comletely broken in two! I have called, and stopped in but tono avail - I also purchased the extended warranty - what a joke!!

Don't buy from them!!!