I bought a full furniture bedroom I saw the material es very poor , They are beginning to break , I feel very disappointed for that , never I will buy again from ashley store , I will talk to my friends about my bad experience with this furniture company . Poor material quality , never buy again !!! no buy from ashley store , no buy from ashley store , very bad quality , very bad quality , poor customer service , poor customer service , waste money , waste money , trash , trash , disappointed , bad , bad , worst , worst furniture .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ashley furniture furniture set. Ashley Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ashley furniture furniture set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ashley Furniture.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

#1111983

So how do you feeling feel about the quality? And do you think you will buy from them again cuz I didn't fully understand that from your post?