Ashley's furniture has horrible customer service and mean owners.They will talk to you as if you are a nobody.

I have called her for the past three weeks and left messages. The owner kim will never call you and her father Lester is a ***. He really rude, cuts you off, does not listen or care about the customer needs or concerns. I have purchased furniture from them and I want a refund do to unknown charges and specifications prior to buying and spending thousands on furniture.

Please do not shop here. Save your money. I am looking for a lawyer to file a lawsuit against them.

He says he has everything written down but will not show me proof or where I signed.I know hes lying so all he can do is threaten and scare me.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $6500. AJdavidson is overall dissatisfied with Ashley Furniture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ashley Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Ashley Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments