It took 5 months to get our furniture.They shipped us the incorrect pillows THREE times.

It is now 6 months later and I am still waiting for a $271.00 refund. I would never shop this place ever again. I have even gone so far as to hand out flyers to people I know sharing my experience so they know never to patronize this store. We actually spoke with a lady who said she waited 9 months for her furniture to arrive.

Worst retail establish in the United States.The public needs to know to never shop this establishment.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of pillow. Ashley Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pillow in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ashley Furniture.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Ashley Furniture - Do not buy from them just terrible. Ashley Furniture "Problems with Durablend. Will not honor warranty unless I sign a release of liability. Local sales manager explained that the manufacturer made a mistake in the Durablend formula and that..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more Ashley Furniture Durablend Recliner Ashley Furniture "I purchased a rocker recliner from Ashley furniture a couple of years ago and despite the fact the chair has had minimal use, the back and arms are peeling and..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Awful Quality! Ashley Furniture "Durablend Sofa and loveseat in a vacation home seldom used, is falling apart! The durablend is a *** finish. It has stretched and creased on the seats with 160lb bodies,..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more