I have had poor customer service over the years, but Ashley Furniture takes the cake! I ordered legs to a piece of discontinued furniture FOUR weeks ago. I was told by their "customer service" today that they will be shipped within the next three weeks.

When I purchased these legs, I was told, in the store, they had several sets available. Today, I was told they are on back order. Hmm, sounds like an excuse for laziness and/or incompetence.

Prior to today, I called the store here in Fort Worth four times, asking to speak with the store manager. Every time he was "with a customer", and I was relegated to leaving a message. Mark, the branch manager NEVER called back. Nope, not once!

Here is a list of excuses by Crystal, the corporate customer service rep: 1. Mark not calling me back? "He can't help you with the order anyway." 2. Four weeks and no delivery? "You paid on December 1, the order was updated December 16, and it should be delivered within the next three weeks." 3. Want to speak to a supervisor? "I see no reason to escalate this." Wow! Her laziness and lack of interest sum up the entire Ashley customer service philosophy.

Just to be fair, so far my furniture has been good. It is comfortable and has held up. The legs somehow got lost in my move. Still, I'm paying for the legs, yet Crystal tells me they are doing me a favor! The nerve, huh?! In this economy, a man is willing to pay you for legs that are sitting in your inventory and you treat him like this?! Paying with cash even!

Do Not Shop Ashley Furniture!!! Please take it from me.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Hey man - as long as the Levitz family runs the D/FW area ASHLEY's stores - count on being blown off - it is their plan to keep blowing you off hoping you will give up. I met Micheal Levitz - he is a very cocky person. I was not impressed.