Baltimore, Maryland

My husband and I purchased a bedroom set for our son from the Ashley store in Catonsville. It was a special order scheduled to arrive in 6 weeks.

We waited and waited for the bedroom set to come in. Finally, in the month of October (three months later) we received a phone call that majority of the bedroom set was in however they were still awaiting the footboard for the bed. Another three weeks went by and finally received a phone call all items were in (which was left on my voicemail). I attempted to reach the store and was placed on hold for 30 to 45 mins at times.

A week later I finally contacted them to arrange for delivery however was told all my items were returned to stock JUST AFTER ONE WEEK cause we had an outstanding balance. I explained to the customer service individual I could of very well paid the entire balance IN FULL at the time of ordering but they were unsure when all the bedroom pieces would come in. I had to call corporate to get any leadway.

I will drive across the country before I order ANYTHING from this store again! poor service, lack of customer service professionals,

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Delivery Service.

Comments

We are having problems with the couch set we just bought from there. They were so rude on the phone and not helpful at all.

Ashley Furniture Reviews