2.1
Style and Design

We bought a couch, love seat with cup holders and recliner in 2013 along with the extended warranty.We took the warranty because if anything happened to the furniture it would be replaced.

The headrest section of the love seat has started peeling. When we placed a claim we were told the warranty does not cover defective material, it only covers accidental damage and that coverage is "at their discretion". I knew we were buying lower quality furniture, I did not know we were buying from a dishonest vendor. Whoever heard of such a thing?

I can assure you the salesperson did not tell us the warranty only covered accidental damage not defective workmanship / material.And the salesperson most definitely did not say honoring the warranty was the store's discretion.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Loveseat Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: How issues with products are handled.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

I'm very sorry to hear you are having issues with your living room furniture.Can you please send us your purchase information, including the store where you purchased, to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.We would be happy to try to help.

Thanks,