We purchased a couch, love seat and recliner less than a year ago.So far I have had to have the recliner replaced, (back broken) 2 love seat replaced (pieces didn't align properly) and now the couch is not in alignment and the cushions are on each end are much lower than the center one.

The service technician said that the couch was not repairable. Their boss said we will just replace the cushions, and the pieces of furniture will be out of warranty the end of this month.

This is the type of service you will get if you buy Ashley furniture.

Be warned that in my opinion Ashley furniture is poorly manufactured and their service in upper management will not treat you fairly when you have a problem.You will be stuck with poorly constructed furniture that you paid a lot of money for.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Recliner.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Bought an expensive top of the line sofa-recliner that has remote control,just press the button and your reclining.That part works But the material is just awful!It is pilling,I have all sorts of defects that are coming out on this material...I guess I need a razor to get rid of this problem.The sofa is starting to look very old,only been using it since the middle of July...very unhappy with this sofa/recliner.I am sure Ashley will not do a thing about it from reading all these posts.

I would have to agree with all the comments on the manufacturing of Ashley furniture, Extremely poor quality, I have purchased 2 sets of living room furniture and have had problems with both sets, they are both less than 3 years old.Poor quaility, Poor turn around time on repair, poor customer service, and extremely poor service!!!!!!

I had the furniture for about 6 months and the cushion in the couch had sunken into the frame.They refused to repair it because they considered it abuse.

I am 67 years old and live in a retirement community.I can assure you the couch has not been abussed .

to Jonna #716890

I WORK AT ASLEYS OUR FURNITURE IS GREAT STOP BEING SO RAMBUNKIOUS WITH THE FURNITURE!